Sunday, November 27, 2011

Some more homemade...

This Saturday was another good one. I was lucky enough to spend it with Jeremy and his Mom doing some small town holiday shopping. The small businesses around here really have some great stuff, and if you're a hobbyist, crafter or otherwise, there is something for you! (Bradley Hall, The Columns, Walker & Co. to name a few.)
After finding an AMAZING new tree-topper, among many other things, this is what my Saturday produced: another adorable homemade wreath. I found the wreath at Ben Franklin on the square, as well as the burlap. I bought the twine at Orchelin's, the red fabric at The Columns, and the "farmhouse Christmas" and stars at Bradley Hall.  The Buttons I had just laying around.

Pin It


A very simple project, with some very simple items. It isn't large, about medium size I would say, and I think this one might just be fore sale for the right price. I have been wanting to sell some of my projects just because I don't have space for all of them. I love them all (well most of them....some not as much as others, but for the most part, yeah, most of them.) I have thought about entering craft fairs but I just don't have the time right now. Maybe a little later on in the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: