Saturday, January 28, 2012

My deepest apology:

I feel as if I haven't been as active with my projects as of late...Actually I know I haven't and this is why:


I have been completely engrossed in these books. However, I am on the last one, and should be back to my normal busy self by Monday. 
However, Jeremy seems to like that I am lost in these books, and is excited at the idea of me starting another book series...
I don't know if I will be up for that though. These books are so intense! After hearing everyone else rave about them, I borrowed them from my friend Scott, and haven't been able to put them down. 
I know I will be wrecked when they are over, like I always am when I finish a series, but there is some major silver lining...


The movie comes out this March! I couldn't be more excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: