Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a break...

Hello lovelies...I have been less than consistent on here as of late, and it bums me out.
This whole week I have been sick with a sinus infection and a case of tonsillitis. Not really my idea of a good week, but I have been trying to get well. I have missed a bunch of work (boo) and have spent almost the entire week in bed. On the upside (?) , I have watched almost 5 seasons of Dexter. Okay that's not really too much of an upside, but I have to try and see the silver lining right? One thing I can say for sure, is that I have gotten some real quality time with Ralph and Boof. They are good company to keep when you don't feel well...
I see the doctor again tomorrow to see if we can't get it all figured out. Then hopefully I will be getting a new something to share with you...
Until then my dears,
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: