Monday, April 2, 2012

Heeeeeey!

So I have been absent recently.
The first reason was that I got a new job. (YAY!) I took a position at MTI (Midwest TeleSales International) as a call center representative. I am much happier there than I was at the radio station. Although I fund myself missing some of the people that I worked with (Afton) I like having a job that I dont have to take home with me.
Once I had finally gotten good and settled in my new position I got sick. A couple weeks ago I went to the ER with severe stomach pains and vomiting. (Not fun) After being examined by a doctor I was sent home with a bladder infection. I didn't really buy it but then again I'm not the one with an MD either so I filled the prescriptions and went home.
Saturday (the next day) I still had an awful stomachache but thought I just needed to let the medicine to work. Wrong. Sunday I woke up with a migraine from hell and still stomachache and vomiting.
Jeremy took me back to the ER and they finally figured out it was my appendix and had to have surgery to have it removed.
So since then I have been on the mend for the last couple weeks.
I haven't exactly felt up to doing many projects, but today I was invited to participate in a craft show at Honey Creek Resort on the 22nd! I was so surprised to be asked (someone had seen my blog and got the word out!) and I am excited to have a table! You all will have to come see me there!
I will post more info as soon as I get it and more projects too!
Also, to everyone who sent cards, notes and other well wishes during my recovery, I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better! I had an issued with my appendix when I was in junior high! I didn't have surgery until 3 days after it ruptured and after my surgery the doctors told me that it was so bad that if I had waited another hour I would have died. You don't really pay much attention to that body part, but when something goes wrong with it, it's deadly and hurts like a SOB! Never felt pain so bad in my life! I feel for ya honey! Hope all is well for you! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: