Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Monday.....

Greetings!
Just thought I would stop by on a Monday morning and wish everyone a great day! Yeeeeeaaaaaaah.........I know that I am not alone when I say that Mondays have never been my favorite day. Waking up in general is hard for me...(Not much of a morning person. More of a grizzly bear in fact.) So I did drag myself out of bed, prepared to take on the day, got the kids fed, and was off to work. {Side-note: If you're going to pull out in front of me on the highway only to go 45mph, you have been officially warned that next time, I will just plow right into your backseat in retaliation.} So as I sit here, obsessing over the thought of just climbing back into bed and sleeping a cold Monday away, I will focus on things to look forward to!



1) Halloween party on Saturday! {Woop Woop!}
2) Our Anniversary is on Sunday! {Yay for surviving the first year of marriage!}
3) Halloween on Monday! {Om nom nom CANDY! (I am battling the addiction.)}
4) Jeremy's Birthday on Thursday! {I heart Birthdays!}

So I hope you have as much to look forward to as I do. Perhaps the work week wont be so soul crushing! :p

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: