Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fa La La La La.....

                                                      Good Evening!
This afternoon, Jeremy and I were out and about getting various things done and I decided that I wanted to do a ball wreath. I always see other ones and love them, and have been wanting to make one for a long time, so I finally got the stuff to do it. I got it all at Wal-Mart because it was easy......and cheap. Of course I had to scour the store for a foam wreath. I was a little disappointed that the one we found was so small (Go big or go home, I always say...) but of course it was the only one left, so I had to take what I could get. The ornaments were the easiest pick, a couple containers for less than $5 each...I'll take it! I got packages of ornaments with 30 balls in each. When I was just getting supplies, I thought this would be PLENTY. I found out looks can be deceiving. I had enough but more would have been better. However, I can always add to it if I decide that I need to. 

Once I had all of my supplies: 60 ball ornaments, a foam wreath, and Sally heating up on the side; I went to work. Very, very simple. Just glue the balls to the wreath...Yep, that's it.
Even though it could use a few more balls, I think it turned out pretty cute, what do you think?!


1 comment:

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: