Monday, November 14, 2011

Guest Post!

I recently discovered a great talent through guest posting on a friend's blog. (To see my guest post, click here.) Cheryl's Sewing does so many different things, but the aprons are SO adorable! Check out her blog as well!





I was so excited when I got a message for The Hobbyist On Drake wanting me to do a guest post! I said, "Sure! I would love to." I sew almost every night, I love to make new items and get special orders. 






 I would have to say aprons are my speciality right now, although in the Summer I was really busy making pillowcase dresses. Some of them were so cute. I hope that some day I will get enough sewing and I can quit my day job. Everyone can check me out on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: