Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Finally a little more organized, and a new project too!

Hello Readers!
My apologies for the recent neglect. I am a very busy and important adult.....This is what I tell myself anyways...
Recently I posted about what craft products I use, and was appalled when I realized how UN-organized I was and how poorly I treated them. So you will be proud of me to see that my paints are organized, and my stencils and brushes too.... I am not a total slob.   I do have some more paints, as well as some crafting scissors that unfortunately are not photographed. I had seen on someone else's blog (forgive me, I can't remember which one, or I would have a link for you.)  the idea for the paints! I already had this great Spring Grove Bottling carrier from waaaaay back when that worked perfectly! So happy with it! (So much easier to find stuff too!)

Once I finally had everything organized, I really wanted to do a project. Nothing big this time, just something simple, and quick. I had a smaller piece of barn board left over from our wedding actually, so I grabbed it, and some of my letters. I found these letters at a great place in my hometown of Spring Grove, Minnesota called The Back Porch. Its a GREAT little primitives shop owned by Tammy Stadtler, which is also oddly enough, right across the street from the pop factory. If you're ever in the area, check it out! Super cute stuff, REALLY awesome prices! 
Anyways.....I grabbed these things and went to work. I thought it turned out pretty cute! What do you think?!  Just something small, and Christmas-y...I like it....I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: