Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just another Wednesday...

Oh what a blah last few days!
This last weekend, I sold my first item! I know it might be small, but I am SO excited! That last project I did with the wreath (click here for original post.) over the weekend and sold it that same day! YAY!! I am obviously hoping to do more of THAT.
Otherwise it has been pretty blah around here as of late. I did get a new item this week though, that I could not make myself. I had to get new glasses, and I haven't decided if I love them or not, but I suppose I am stuck with them either way...


Also, it is my little sister's 20th Birthday today so......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM! She is one of the most talented, funniest people that I have been privileged to know in my life, and I am so proud of her!

In honor of her Birthday, here is my ALL TIME favorite picture of her.
You're welcome. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, and you look so cute in your glasses! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback! Let me know what you think here: